Your SPINNAKER is guaranteed against any genuine manufacturing defects for 2 years from date of purchase. During the warranty period the watch movement, hands, and dial are the only components under this warranty. Your SPINNAKER International Guarantee does not cover, notably:
- Defects and damages resulting from misuse or negligence, or from accident,
- crystal, leather strap
- Routine maintenance and cleaning, as well as the consequences of the normal wear and tear and ageing of the watch.
- Defects and damages caused by improper use, alterations, tampering, dismantling or unauthorized modifications or repairs,
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant (for details regarding water resistance please click here)
Any repair or maintenance work carried out by unauthorized persons shall automatically make your guarantee null and void.
If your watch is returned during the Guarantee Period, any component found by our technical services to be defective as a result of a manufacturing defect will be, at SPINNAKER’s sole discretion, repaired or replaced free of charge. Upon expiration of the Guarantee Period, any services or repairs will be subject to a service charge.
You are responsible for transportation costs, including but not limited to postage, insurance, and packing materials. We recommend that any shipment to us include certified delivery and insurance.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.